Nandrolone-Decanoate is a 19-nor anabolic steroid, with Nandrolone being the steroid attached to the massive Decanoate ester. Designed for the sole purpose of increasing mass, it largely functions by increasing hemoglobin and red blood cell count as well as dramatically promoting nitrogen retention. Through these functions, we enhance overall anabolic activity and regeneration capabilities thereby leading to a more muscular physique.
A tremendously slow acting steroid, results will not be noticed very quickly, but through steady supplementation, new tissue will build up nicely. It's no surprise this steroid is such a slow acting steroid; after all, the massive Decanoate ester provides the hormonal compound with an active half-life that is 15 days in duration. Almost all who supplement will need a good 4-6 weeks of use before they notice the effects, but once they become noticeable you will find they start adding up in a very pleasing fashion.
With its very nature, as you can see this is an anabolic steroid well-suited for slow yet even growth, but it provides other benefits almost any athlete will enjoy in his off-season. Off-season training can be very brutal; pushing heavy weights with force and authority on a regular basis can be extremely taxing on the body, but the good news is Nandrolone-Decanoate can provide tremendous joint relief. Through its direct mode of action, this hormonal compound will promote collagen synthesis and enhance bone mineral content thereby providing joint relief. For some, this is reason enough to supplement with Nandrolone-Decanoate.
Supplementing with Nandrolone-Decanoate is not enough; in-order to supplement with success you need to know what to do in-order to maximize you're gains as well as maintain safety. Below we have listed this exact information, providing you with the means of creating a stack that includes this powerful 19-nor anabolic steroid. If you hold to these guidelines, you will without question increase the muscle mass on your frame all while keeping side-effects at bay.
• Nandrolone-Decanoate Doses:
- 100mg per week will be enough to promote joint relief and comfort.
- 200mg per week will be the minimum dosing for performance based effects, i.e. growth.
- 400mg per week will be the maximum dose most will ever need for performance.
- 500-600mg per week can be used safely, but this does increase side-effect probability and should only be attempted by the elite and well-experienced.
- When you supplement with Nandrolone-Decanoate, as is with all anabolic steroids, your natural testosterone production will be suppressed; in this case it will be completely suppressed from one single dosing. A single 100mg injection of Nandrolone-Decanoate is all it takes to suppress all testosterone production. For this reason, it is imperative that you supplement with some form of exogenous testosterone when you supplement with the Nandrolone compound. Failure to do so will result in a low testosterone condition, and this is simply not good for your health. Further, testosterone is a fantastic, highly versatile and generally well-tolerated anabolic steroid your body is very familiar with and will only enhance your total results.
• Aromatase Inhibitors:
- Nandrolone-Decanoate does aromatize to a degree; approximately 20% the rate of testosterone. Further, this is a steroid that carries a progestin nature and by these traits can lead to Gynecomastia. With the use of an Aromatase Inhibitor, Gynecomastia can be avoided; Arimidex and Letrozole will both do the trick. Further, an Aromatase Inhibitor will aid in combating water retention that can occur with this steroid.
• Total Use:
- When supplementing with Nandrolone-Decanoate, 8 weeks of total use should be the minimal time frame of use. Any use less than 8 weeks will provide very little as this is such a slow acting steroid, and will simply be a waste of time. To maximize your results, 10-12 weeks of total use will be far more optimal, with 16 weeks generally being the maximal time frame of use.
- Whenever you decide to discontinue anabolic steroid use, you do not want to end use while still supplementing with Nandrolone-Decanoate. As a steroid with a very long activity time, if you end use with a large amount still freshly in your system it can make recovery a tremendously difficult process. In most cases, all Nandrolone-Decanoate use should end at least 2 weeks before all anabolic steroid use comes to a halt; many will find 4 weeks to be needed.