Buy Pharmacom labs Tesos (Tesofensine) 0.5mg/tab 50tabs blister Domestis-supply
|Pack:||Price per Item||Total|
|Total amount||50tabs blister|
*IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a typographical error on the blisters of these first batches that says 5mg instead of 0.5 mg; This is a mistake. The Pharmacom Labs Tesofensin product is produced as 0.5 mg tablets.
Tesofensine is a unique new generation Triple Serotonin Norepinephrine Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (SNDRI).
SNDRI belong to the class of psychoactive antidepressants. They affect neurotransmitters in the brain, exactly serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. Tesofensin affects the brain qualitatively, helping a person to feel maximum saturation during eating, and reduce appetite significantly.
Tesofensin was originally developed and patented by NeuroSearch A/S (Denmark) to cure Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
• acts centrally, suppress appetite, regulate the availability of dopamine receptors and stimulate α1-adrenergic receptors.
• appetite decreases within 14 days, there is a higher level of satiety and less desire to eat.
• increases significantly fat oxidation and reduces adipose tissue.
• improves the level of insulin sensitivity, which leads to higher glucose metabolism.
• alters the expression of dopaminergic receptors in the striatum of the brain, as well as their binding.
• the energy consumption increases greatly within 14 days.
• The drug has a long half-life, which is 8-9 days, and metabolized mainly in the liver by CYP3A4 to the disalkyl metabolite M1 (NS-2360), which is the only metabolite found in human blood plasma.
Chemical name: (1R,2R,3S,5S)-3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(ethoxymethyl)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane
Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 9 days
CLASSIFICATION: psychoactive antidepressants.
DOSAGE: 0.25 mg -1 mg
WATER RETENTION: no