Buy original Alpha Pharma Vardif
|Price per Item
|Each pack contains 10 oral sublingual strips
Vardif (Vardenafil Oral Film) - Product Information
Vardif (Vardenafil Oral Film) is an orally disintegrating strip solution for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Vardenafil Oral Strips, which belong to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors are used to treat erectile dysfunction, (impotence). This medical condition occurs when a man cannot get, or maintain, a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
The advantage of orally disintegrating strips is that they provide the convenience of a liquid dose while maintaining the dosage accuracy of a solid dose. The oral films are designed to dissolve upon contact with a wet surface, such as the tongue, within a few seconds, which means that the patient can take the medicine without drinking water or chewing. Vardenafil oral disintegrating film or strip employs a water dissolving polymer which allows the dosage form to quickly hydrate by saliva, adhere to mucosa, and disintegrates in less than 10 seconds. The oral strip then dissolves and releases the medicine for oromucosal absorption when placed on the tongue or oral cavity.
Vardenafil Oral Strips are rapidly absorbed and hence start providing the medical effect within 15 minutes. Erection can be achieved quickly after proper sexual stimulation. The effect lasts for upto 4 hours after taking the dose. Vardif oral strips are manufactured by Alpha-Pharma Healthcare in the strengths of 20 mg of Vardenafil. We also have in stock Vilitra (Vardenafil Tablets) which is another medication to treat the same indications.
Name of the Drug
We supply original Vardif oral strips manufactured by Alpha-Pharma Healthcare. Vardif oral strips are also known as Generic Vardenafil Oral Strips. Vardif oral strips are supplied in a plastic box containing ten strips.
Manufacturer of Vardif Oral Strips
Active Ingredient present in Vardif Oral strip
The active ingredient present in Vardif Oral strip is Vardenafil. Each Vardif Orally disintegrating Strip contains 20 mg of Vardenafil.
Advantages of Vardenafil Oral Film (Vardif Orally Disintegrating Strips)
The advantages of Vardenafil Oral Films are given below:
- Vardif is supplied in thin films which are just 40 to 140 microns thick.
- Generic Vardenafil 20 mg Oral film is very easy to administer even in a public place without attracting undue attention.
- Very convinient for men who desire a very rapid medical effect.
- Vardif oral strips do not require water, they just disintegrate in mouth in few seconds.
- The active ingredient Vardenafil is rapidly absorbed. The medical effects starts in less than 15 minutes and lasts for for three to four hours.
- As Vardif strips are mint flavored, they provide a pleasant taste in the mouth and leave no residues.
Vardenafil Oral Strips (Vardif) - Dosage
Generic Vardenafil Oral strips are for use as needed. A maximum of one 20 mg strip of Vardif Oral Strip can be taken in a 24 hour period. You can take another dose only if 24 hours has elapsed since your previous dose. Vardenafil Oral Strip may be taken with or without food.
How to Use Generic Vardenafil Oral Strips
Using Generic Vardenafil Oral Strips (Vardif) is simple. Just put a single 20 mg Vardif oral strip on your tongue and let it dissolve. As soon as Vardif dissolves it will give you a fresh minty flavour in the mouth and the active ingredient Vardenafil will be instantly absorbed into the blood stream. The medical effect will begin in less than fifteen minutes and last for three to four hours after taking the dose.
Generic Vardenafil Oral Strips Contraindications
Generic Vardenafil Oral Strips are contraindicated in the following cases:
- Caution is advised when Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors like Generic Vardenafil Oral Strips are administered along with alpha-blockers.In certain patients, concomitant use of these two drug classes can lower blood pressure significantly.
- Patients with a hypersensitivity to Vardenafil Citrate or any inactive ingredient present in Vardif oral strips.
- Administration of Generic Vardenafil Oral Strips to patients using any form of organic nitrate either regularly and/or intermittently is contraindicated.
- Vardif oral strips are contraindicated in patients with myocardial infarction within the last 90 days, unstable angina or angina occurring during sexual intercourse.
- Vardif 20 mg is contraindicated in patients with uncontrolled hypertension, a stroke within the last 6 months.
- Patients who have loss of vision in one eye because of Non-arteritic Anterior Ischaemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION) should not use Vardenafil orally disintegrating strips.
- Vardif oral strips are contraindicated in patients with severe hepatic impairment (Child-Pugh C) as well as patients on renal dialysis.
Warnings and Precautions When Using Generic Vardenafil Oral Strips (Vardif)
Below are the warnings and precautions to be taken when using Generic Vardenafil oral strips (Vardif)
- Patients should not use Generic Vardenafil Oral Strips if sex is inadvisable due to pre-existing cardiovascular disease.
- Use of Vardif oral strips with alpha blockers, antihypertensives or substantial amounts of alcohol (5 units or more) may lead to hypotension.
- Prolonged erection greater than 4 hours and priapism (painful erections greater than 6 hours in duration) have been reported infrequently in patients treated with Vardenafil. Patients should seek emergency treatment if an erection lasts more than 4 hours.
- Patients should stop using Generic Vardenafil oral strips and seek urgent medical care if a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of Non Arteritic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION).
- Patients should stop using Vardif oral disintegrating strips and seek prompt medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Generic Vardenafil Oral Strips has to be used with caution in patients predisposed to priapism.
Side Effects of Generic Vardenafil Oral Strips (Vardif 20 mg)
The common side effects occurring in 2% or more of the patients undergoing treatment with Generic Vardenafil Oral Strips (Vardif) include headache, flushing, dyspepsia, nasal congestion, dyspepsia, sinusitis, flu syndrome, dizziness, increased creatine kinase, nausea, back pain. The other side effects are given below:
- Body as a Whole - allergic edema and angioedema, feeling unwell, allergic reactions, chest pain
- Cardiovascular - palpitation, tachycardia, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, ventricular tachyarrhythmias, hypotension
- Digestive - nausea, gastrointestinal and abdominal pain, dry mouth, diarrhea, gastroesophageal reflux disease, gastritis, vomiting, increase in transaminases
- Nervous - paresthesia and dysesthesia, somnolence, sleep disorder, syncope, amnesia, seizure
- Musculoskeletal - increase in creatine phosphokinase (CPK), increased muscle tone and cramping, myalgia
- Respiratory - dyspnea, sinus congestion
- Skin and Appendages - erythema, rash
- Ophthalmologic - visual disturbance, ocular hyperemia, visual color distortions, eye pain and eye discomfort, photophobia, increase in intraocular pressure, conjunctivitis
- Auditory - tinnitus, vertigo
- Urogenital - increase in erection, priapism